The Zephyranthes

Chris Sosa

I am an aspiring filmmaker and current writer. While I much enjoy journalistic writing, fiction is my passion. I hope to inspire thought and discussion regarding the challenges we as humans face in our day-to-day lives through the mediums of literature and film.

.

Chris is currently a student at Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts. He was raised in Virginia and homeschooled until he became a full-time college student at the age of 16. At this time, he is currently pursuing a dual degree in Communication Studies/Cinema Studies.

As a deeply religious individual, his work, artistic and otherwise, is informed by a desire for positive social action and personal growth. Chris is currently working on a horror novel (The Satan Chronicles) and various other projects including preparation for an upcoming film division at his university. In addition to these tasks, Chris currently works with the American Civil Liberties Union, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, St. Stephen’s Afterschool Program, and the Lutheran-Episcopal Campus ministry, for which he serves on the executive board.

Fiction

Hell Grasp